Sunday 1 December 2013

November 2013 Mileage



Coming into November after a low mileage October was tough.  The first couple of rides were just painful as my fitness had faded and it was just a question of getting through it.   Average speed was 16.0mph (25.6km/h), which tells the story in numbers, my slowest month vs. the previous four months in the saddle.  I'm not claiming to even be doing base miles as my average heart rate of 150bpm shows the effort it took to get there.

Year to date mileage is now 3,830 miles which puts me firmly in sight of getting to the annual target of 4,000 miles that I had in my head at the beginning of the year.  
I got out today for a 45 miler which means I should nail the annual target in the next three rides before the New Year.  I'll be pleased with that given the significant business and personal commitments that 2013 has presented.


Summary for November is improvement in the miles vs. October, average speed dropped due to a fitness fade.  My ride today I came back at 17.8mph, so feeling confident I've turned a corner again and back on the up, new bike has helped!

Month  to Date

Mileage- 281 miles
Ride Time - 17hrs 33mins
Climbing - 11,144ft
Avg. Speed - 16.0mph
Avg. HR - 150bpm
Calories (estimate) -7,565
Ride Ascent Ratio (Ascent/Miles) - 39.7 (Medium/Undulating)

Year to Date

Mileage- 3,830 miles
Ride Time - 233hrs 39mins
Climbing - 141,393ft
Avg. Speed - 16.4 mph
Avg. HR - 146bpm
Calories (estimate) -135,598
Ride Ascent Ratio (Ascent/Miles) - 33.1 (Flat/Undulating)

No comments:

Post a Comment